Citizens of Delhi can now apply for Delhi Ration Card sitting at home. The Delhi government has now released the online official website for Delhi Ration Card. All interested ration card candidates of Delhi can apply online by visiting the website of Delhi e-Food Security.
If you apply online, then you can apply very easily, you will not have to make rounds of any office, this will save your time and money. We are going to tell you through our In this article, you have been told the complete process of Delhi Ration Card application, read the article till the end.
Delhi Ration Card 2022
The Chief Minister of Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal that in the month of May and June, 72 lakh ration card holders of the state would be distributed free ration. The benefit of free ration will be provided to all those citizens of the state who are facing financial difficulties who do not have any kind of employment during the corona pandemic. The benefit of this free ration scheme of Delhi government will be distributed to all BPL ration card holders.
You can apply online Delhi ration card by visiting Delhi Food Supply Department. And those who want to renew their ration card can also apply. Making ration card provides a lot of facilities to the poor people. Let us tell you that Delhi Ration Card is kept in APL, BPL, AAY category by the Food Department to the citizens according to their income and family status. The citizens who have ration cards are provided wheat, rice, kerosene, sugar by the government at a very low price from the cheap gulle shop.
Delhi Ration Card 2022 Highlights
|scheme name||delhi ration card|
|department||Food and Civil Supplies Department|
|profit takers||Citizens of the State|
|purpose||Providing ration card and other facilities through online medium|
|grade||state government scheme|
|Application Process||Online mode|
Types of Delhi Ration Card
APL Ration Card – APL cards are provided by the state government to those families who live above the poverty line. Whose annual income is up to 1 lakh.
BPL Ration Card – BPL ration card is given to those families whose income of 1 year is up to 10 thousand and they are living below the poverty line.
AAY Ration Card – AAY ration cards are made by the state government for those families which are very poor, those families who do not have any means of income, those families are given ration cards.
Benefits of Delhi Ration Card
- Ration will be provided to the beneficiary at a low price.
- The candidate will have the citizenship of the state,
- Poor people will be eligible to take advantage of government schemes if Delhi has ration card.
- Ration card is such a government document that is used in every government work.
- To get the scholarship by the school or college, you have to give the information of the ration card.
- To get a driving license or electricity connection, you have to present a ration card. You are then given a license or connection.
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- Basic address proof
- I Certificate
- mobile number
- Candidate must be a native of Delhi
- account number
- One passport size photograph of the head.
How to Apply Online Delhi Ration Card
If you live in Delhi or come to Delhi state and you want to apply for ration card then you can do it in the following ways mentioned below.
- For ration card application, first of all you need to have food security owill go on.
- The home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Now on this home page, you will get the option of Citizen Corner. Apply Online Food Security An option will appear.
- You have to click on this option, as soon as you click on the option a new page will open in front of you.
- Now you will reach the e Distik Portal.
- You will see the login form on the website of E-District as well as you will also see the option of a Register.
- You have to click on the option of registration, the registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to register in this form, after registering you have to login.
- Now you have to click on the option of New Ration Card Registration Form .
- The ration card registration form will open in front of you, fill all the necessary information asked in the police station correctly and click on the submit button.
- In this way your Delhi Ration Card application process is completed.
How to Check Ration Card Application Status in Delhi?
If you have applied for Delhi Ration Card, then its status can be seen as follows:-
- First of all, you have to go to its official website,
- the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will see the option of Citizen Corner .
- Now you have this option Track Food Security Application
- You have to click on the option.
- A new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will have to enter your Aadhar Number, Application ID, New or Old Ration Card Number. You have to click on submit button.
- The status of Delhi Ration Card will open in front of you.
How to check your name in ration card list in Delhi?
If your name is in Delhi Ration Card List then you can check your name in this way.
- To see the name in the ration card list, first you have to go to its official website.
- You have to go to the option of Citizen Corner.
- In this page you FPS Wise Linkage of Ration Card
- You have to click on the option.
- Now you have to enter the FPS name and click on Search.
- After this, according to your ration card, you have to click on the link available in the column related to the card and Delhi Ration Card List will appear in front of you.
Delhi ration card Helpline Number
The state government has issued a helpline number for the interested beneficiaries of the state who want to get more information related to the ration card or are facing any problem in applying for the ration card. .
- Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs,Tel No.: 011 – 23378759
- Helpline Number – 1800 – 11 – 0841
- Official Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delhi Ration card (F.A.Q)?
Delhi Ration card application fee in delhi
If you live in the state of Delhi and you apply for Delhi Ration Card, then you have to pay Rs.25/- for this.
Food items available in Delhi Ration card
Under the ration card scheme, food items like sugar, rice, wheat, kerosene, gram, pulses etc. are made available to each beneficiary under the ration card scheme by the Department of Food Supplies and Consumer Affairs at concessional rates.
What is the last date for making Delhi Ration Card?
No last date has been fixed by the Delhi government yet.
What is the official website of Delhi Food Logistics Department?
The official website of Delhi Food Logistics Department is- nfs.delhi.gov.in.
I hope friends you must have liked this post. And in this post Delhi Ration Card 2022 How to Apply Online Delhi Ration Card complete information has been given about it.
For this you can also share this post of mine. If you have any question in your mind then you can tell us by commenting below.
For similar information, you should visit our website : PMYojanaa.com , and if you liked this post, then definitely share it to your friends and your social sites, thank you.